Attack - Brendan Mundorf
Defense / LSM - Ron Klausner & JC Metivier
Classes will have a 10 player maximum & train in 3-Hour blocks for HS Rising Stars & HS Elite (Select 2023 & 2022s through 2018 ).
Registration is now open:
Inner Circle Advanced Defense
Inner Circle Advanced Attack
Advantages of Inner Circle Training:
- Personalized Instruction
- Elite Player Development
- Dynamic Curriculum
Inner Circle Advanced Training focuses on bolstering the Positional Skill Set while sharpening the scrimmage capabilities that are necessary for becoming an expert at your position:
- Personalized Coaching Critique
- Film Review
- Anatomy of an Attackman or Defenseman
- Scrimmage Play
- Unsettled Situations
- Stick Skills
- Hardware Advantage
- And much, much more...
Sundays, November 26th - January 7th (5 Classes) - 1st Semester
Sundays, January 14th - February 11th (5 Classes) - 2nd Semester
All Players 2023 - 2018: 9:00am - Noon
Particulars & Costs:
- Inner Circle Classes are 3-Hour Small Group Intensive Training Sessions (1st Half Drills & Skills - 2nd Half Scrimmages)
- Expert Coaches on the Field at all times from Defense to Goalkeeping to Attack and Offense and of course Midfield; coaches assigned specific to your training session... ie Brendan Mundorf on Attack, etc.
- Classes are $125/Class but can be purchased in blocks for a semester discount.
- Groups are established first come, first serve until a max of 8 players are signed up for any one semester; as a semester ends, the current groups have the first opportunity to sign up for the following semester. We will expand the groups as needed to accommodate more players moving forward after 2017.